Presented by Family Business Institute.
Questions should be directed to Wayne Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons contractors fail has been addressed for many years, but there is comparatively little information about why some contractors experience tremendous success and others, not so much. This new course is an in-depth look at top 10 reasons contractors succeed and the requisite factors which can be copied and emulated in any size construction organization. Presentation material comes from concrete subcontractor field & leadership experience, years of research, and close work with approximately 240 contractors in the U.S. and Canada.
Topics of discussion:
• 10 success factors for becoming a successful, sustainable contracting company
• Specifics how top contractors run their businesses
• Why leadership is the number 1 requirement for contractor sustainability
• Five most important criteria employees want – what attracts top construction workers
• Kevin Albanese, former CEO of J.J. Albanese Construction, Santa Clara, CA, a third-generation family concrete construction subcontractor providing demolition, grading & paving, shotcrete, site concrete and structural concrete-related services since 1955.
• Wayne Rivers, co-founder and President of The Family Business Institute, a consulting business focusing on balancing interpersonal, operational, and financial issues experienced by family-owned closely held businesses.